- Brand: NOW Foods
- Product Code: menopause-support-NOW
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
Herbal Menopause Relief
Menopause Support from NOW provides a complete blend of 12 hormone-balancing herbs to ease the symptoms of menopause, improve vitality and support the female system during this transitional time.
Notable Menopause Herbs
This supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans, provides women with a synergistic blend of herbs which includes
- Dong Quai root (Angelica sinensis) - long used in Asian medicine to support the female reproductive system
- Chaste tree berry - Contains phytochemicals that act as hormone precursors. Has antioxidant effects and may relieve breast tenderness and improve mood.
- Red Raspberry leaf (Rubus idaeus) - High in minerals and vitamins B, C and E. Traditionally used as a women's tonic herb
- Ginger root (zingiber officinale) - May relieve hot flashes and night sweats
Suggested Use for Menopause Support
Adults may take 3 capsules per day for relief of menopausal symptoms.
3 Veg Capsules contain:
Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) (Root) 200mg
Red Raspberry (Rubus idaeus) (Leaf) 100mg
Chaste Tree Extract (Vitex agnus castus) (Fruit) 100mg
---(min. 0.25% Agnusides)
Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) (Tops) 100mg
Black Cohosh Extract (Actaea racemosa) (Root) 80mg
---(Standardized to 2.5% Triterpene Glycosides, calculated as 27-Deoxyactein - 2mg)
Soy Isoflavones (Non-GMO) 60mg
Wild Yam Extract (Dioscorea villosa) (Root) 50mg
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (Root) 50mg
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (Root) 50mg
5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) 30mg
---(from Griffonia simplicifolia Seed Extract)
Other Ingredients: rice flour, cellulose (capsule), silica and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Contains soy (non-GMO)
Not manufactured with: wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Vegetarian/Vegan.
Adults: Take 3 capsules daily as needed.
For adults only. Not recommended for pregnant/nursing women. Consult physician if you are taking medication (including blood thinners), or have a medical condition. May cause drowsiness in sensitive individuals. Keep out of reach of children.