- Brand: Squip
- Product Code: kyrosol-ear-wax-removal-kit-SQP
- Quantity per Container: 1 Kit
The Kyrosol Wax Removal Kit is a great system for dissolving excess ear wax, softening ear wax plugs, or preventing the recurrence of ear wax plugs.*
The package includes:
- 10 single-dose Kyrosol pipettes
- Kyrosol ear washer with Otoclear safe irrigation tip
- Storage sleeve
- Ear plug
- Dissolve excess ear wax or soften ear wax plugs*
- Prevent the recurrence of ear wax plugs*
- Dissolve and flush out hard, dry or impacted wax build-ups*
The irrigator tip was designed for optimum safety and effectiveness as it cannot damage the ear drum. The syringe feature allows the user to control the flow for maximum comfort during the rinsing process.
INGREDIENTS:Each single-dose pipette contains:
Sodium Carbonate 21mg
Wax Dissolving Process: Detach one pipette. Keep the pipette in your hand and let the contents warm up for better comfort. Twist off the seal of the pipette; lie down on one side, pull your external ear out backwards and squeeze the contents out of the pipette into your ear. Remain lying on your side and let Kyrosol work in your ear for approximately 30 minutes.
Rinsing Process: Heat up a few cups of water and let cool to body temperature. Extract the water into the ear washer, insert the tip of the syringe into the ear canal and carefully irrigate the ear while leaning over a wash basin or sink. Repeat the irrigation a few times. Should you feel pain during the process, contact your doctor. If the ear wax plug does not dissolve the first time, repeat the treatment for an additional 1-2 days.
In order to prevent recurrence of ear wax plugs, Kyrosol may be used one (1) to two (2) times per month.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- We recommend that you consult your physician before using this product.
- Do not use if you have an ear injury, ear infection, or perforation (hole) of the ear drum.
- Only use warm water for irrigation. Using cold water or hot water can cause dizziness, vertigo, or nausea.
- Do not use if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear canal or if dizzy.
- Do not use after an ear operation.
- Do not use on children who have an ear tube.
- Do not use on infants.
- Stop using if wax remains in ear after use.
- After initial use (1-3 days), do not use Kyrosol more than twice a month.
- Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics, hypoglycemic, and people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist prior to taking dietary supplements.
- THIS PACKAGE CONTAINS SMALL PARTS. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.