- Brand: Source Naturals
- Product Code: hyaluronic-acid-100-mg-tablets-SNN-60-tblts
- Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
Hold On to Moisture in Joints and Skin
Hyaluronic acid is a carbohydrate that occurs naturally in the body. If it isn't bound to other molecules, it binds to water, giving it a gel quality like Jello. When this is the case, hyaluronic acid lubricates different movable body parts like joints and muscles. It is found in greater amounts in the joints and eyes. Hyaluronic acid is used in supplement form by those with joint disorders. It is also used in skincare products since it is a good moisturizer and may promote healthy aging.
Source Naturals offers a natural supplement called Hyaluronic Acid that promotes healthy joints and skin.
- Helps to hold lubrication/water in joints and cartilage
- Promotes joint health by supporting the body's repair process
- Helps the skin stay plump and firm
- Promotes greater elasticity and reduced appearance of wrinkles
- Made from BioCell Collagen (scientifically formulated from 100% pure cartilage)
Hyaluronic acid levels decline with aging, which affects the look and health of skin. However, this acid can be replenished with supplements. If you're looking for a natural supplement that may help support joint function and the appearance of healthy skin, check into Source Naturals' Hyaluronic Acid. Order online today!
1 tablet contains:
BioCell Collagen 1g
---(hydrolyzed chicken cartilage containing type II collagen)
---Chondroitin Sulfate 200mg
---Hyaluronic Acid 100mg
Other Ingredients: stearic acid, natural peppermint flavor, modified cellulose gum, and silica.
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.