Irwin Naturals High Potency D3 & K2 Complex
- Brand: Irwin Naturals
- Product Code: high-potency-d3-k2-complex-IRN
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 60 Liquid Softgels
High Potency D3 & K2 Complex from Irwin Naturals can be taken daily to support bone health, immune function and a positive mood. The formula includes magnesium, turmeric, bamboo extract and omega oil.
Vitamins D3 and K2 are fat-soluble vitamins that play many important roles in regular health maintenance including bone health.
- Bone Health Support: This robust formula delivers the most sought-after bone health essentials, including Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2 (as MK-7), Magnesium, Zinc, and Bamboo Extract, which supplies Silica - an essential component of healthy bones.
- Immune Support: Vitamin D3 and Zinc play critical roles in maintaining a healthy immune response. These are combined with Turmeric extract and Eleuthero - both known traditionally for immune-bolstering effects.
- Mood Regulation Support: Emerging research suggests that Vitamin D3, known as the "Sunshine Vitamin", may be involved in mood regulation. The adaptogen, Eleuthero, is also included for its traditional use in mood support.
2 liquid softgels contain:
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 100 mcg (4000 IU) (50%)
Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7 MK-7) 120 mcg (100%)
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 100 mg (24%)
Zinc (as zinc citrate) 15 mg (136%)
Flaxseed Oil 1,100 mg
Eleuthero extract (4:1) (root) 100 mg
Bamboo (Bambusa vulgaris) extract 28.6 mg
---(70% silica, 20 mg) (stem, leaf)
Turmeric extract 25 mg
---(95% curcuminoids, 24 mg) (root)
BioPerine Complex 6mg
---BioPerine Black Pepper extract (95% piperine) (fruit), Ginger extract (5% gingerols) (rhizome)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, purified water, glycerin, medium chain triglycerides (MCT) oil, beeswax, St. John's bread (carob), soy lecithin, maltodextrin, titanium dioxide (color) and carboxymethyl cellulose.
Contains: Soy, Tree Nuts (coconut, palm kernel).
Adults: Take 2 liquid soft-gels daily with a meal and a full glass (8 oz) of water.
Check with your doctor before using this product if you are using medication or have any medical conditions. Do not use if you have a bile duct obstruction. Do not use if you may become pregnant, are pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Not intended for use by persons under 18. Keep out of the reach of children. Vitamin K should not be used by individuals with liver disease, kidney disease and/or blood disorders. Those individuals currently taking anticoagulant medication such as Coumadin (Warfarin) should consult with their doctor before taking supplemental vitamin K.
California Residents Proposition 65 WARNING: (State of California Prop 65) This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.