- Brand: Standard Process
- Product Code: herbal-throat-spray-SP
- Quantity per Container: 0.85 Oz
Herbal Throat Spray from Standard Process contains soothing herbs for supporting throat tissue, oral health, healthy respiratory tissue and respiratory tract function.
Herbal Throat Spray contains the following herbs: Marshmallow root, Sage, Echinacea angustifolia root, Calendula, Myrrh and Clove bud. This combination of herbs contains many phytochemicals including mucilage, essential oils (containing monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes, including eugenol), phenolic compounds, caffeic acid derivatives (especially echinacoside and cynarin), alkylamides, triterpenoid saponins, triterpene alcohols and their esters, flavonoids, sterols, carotenes and commiphoric acids and esters. Together these herbs and their constituents can help:
- Support healthy respiratory tissue and respiratory tract function
- Maintain healthy mucosal tissue in the upper respiratory and upper gastrointestinal tracts
- Promote healthy throat tissue
- Promote relaxation of muscle tissue in the upper respiratory and upper digestive tracts
- Promote oral health
- Promote the normal resistance function in the body in normal persons
- Support the local immune system in the mouth and throat
- Soothe the throat
- Freshen breath
4 sprays (500mcl) contains:
Marshmallow root 1:5 glycetract 200mcL
---from Althaea officinalis root 40mg
Sage herb 1:2 extract 60mcL
---from Salvia fruticosa herb 30mg
Calendula flower 1:2 extract 20mcL
---from Calendula officinalis flower 10mg
Echinacea root 1:2 extract 20mcL
---from Echinacea angustifolia root 10mg
Myrrh resin 1:5 extract 5mcL
---from Commiphora molmol stem oleo-gum-resin 1mg
Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) bud essential oil 1.25 mcL
Other Ingredients: Glycerol, menthol, propyl hydroxybenzoate, methyl hydroxybenzoate, purified water and 16.25% ethanol.
Adults: 4 sprays into the mouth every 1 to 2 hours, or as directed.
Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family, and allergy to clove or eugenol. Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified healthcare professional. Keep out of the reach of children.