Supplement Facts:2 capsules contain:
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 40mg (2000%DV)
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 500mcg (8333%DV)
Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 75mg (19%DV)
Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 36mg (900%DV)
Bromelain (2400 GDU) 100mg
Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 10mg (66%DV)
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 500mg (833%DV)
Niacinamide 200mg (1000%DV)
Boswellia (Boswellia Serrata) Extract 250mg
---(Bos-Pure) standardized to contain >70% boswellic acid with AKBA >15%Other Ingredients:
vegetable cellulose capsules, cellulose powder, silicon dioxide and vegetable source magnesium stearate.Contains NO:
: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or preservatives. BosPure is a registered trademark of Dolcas-Biotech.
Adults: 2 capsules daily, or as needed.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using. Keep out of the reach of children.
Made in the USA References
1. Coombs GF. The Vitamins: Fundamental Aspects in Nutrition and Health. Academic Press, Inc. New York, NY; 1992.
2. Bilbey DL. Muscle cramps and magnesium deficiency: case reports. Can Fam Physician. 1996 Jul;42:1348-51.
3. Surazynski A, et al. Nitric oxide regulates prolidase activity by serine/threonine phosphorylation. J Cell Biochem. 2005 Dec 1;96(5):1086-94.
4. Senapati A. Zinc deficiency and the prolonged accumulation of zinc in wounds. Br J Surg. 1985 Jul;72(7):583-4
5. Aiyegbusi AI. A Comparative Study of the Effects of Bromelain and Fresh Pineapple Juice on the Early Phase of Healing in Acute Crush Achilles Tendon Injury. J Med Food. 2011 Jan 23.
6. Masson M. Bromelain in blunt injuries of the locomotor system. A study of observed applications in general practice. Fortschr Med. 1995 Jul 10;113(19):303-6.
7. Omeroğlu S. High-dose vitamin C supplementation accelerates the Achilles tendon healing in healthy rats. Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2009 Feb;129(2):281-6.
8. Poeckel D, Boswellic acids: biological actions and molecular targets. Curr Med Chem. 2006;13(28):3359-69