- Brand: Dr. Mercola
- Product Code: gallbladder-enzymes-DRM-30-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 30 Capsules
Gallbladder Enzymes from Dr. Mercola are specially designed to support digestive health after gallbladder removal.
- Contains Pancrelipase, a high activity enzyme blend of Pancreatic Protease, Amylase and Lipase to support digestive health after gallbladder removal and to help relieve occasional bloating, gas and intestinal discomfort
- Is scientifically formulated with ox bile to compensate for bile and enzyme loss, and stimulate proper movement through the digestive tract
- Include ATP or adenosine 5'-triphosphate, that's missing from processed and cooked foods to help initiate your digestive processes
This unique formula comes in a Delayed Release capsule to help protect fragile animal-based enzymes from stomach acids. Many enzyme formulas are not encapsulated in a delayed release capsule and the stomach acids degrade the activity of these animal enzymes, making them much less effective.
Gallbladder Enzymes can be taken alone for a boost of pancreatic enzymes or, for best results, pair them with Full Spectrum Enzymes or Full Spectrum Enzymes for Women for a comprehensive enzyme program to aid in complete meal digestion.
1 capsule contains:
Ox Bile 200mg
---Pancreatic Protease 12,480 USP
---Pancreatic Amylase 12,480 USP
---Pancreatic Lipase 3,000 USP
Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) 250 million LCU
Other Ingredients: organic rice hull, delayed release capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, pectin), medium chain triglycerides.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take one 1 capsule daily before your biggest meal. For best results, take with Dr. Mercola's Full Spectrum Enzymes.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition, please consult your physician before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.