- Brand: Flora
- Product Code: floradix-kinder-love-childrens-multivitamin-FL-8_5-oz
- Quantity per Container: 8.5 Oz
Kinder Love Childrens Multivitamin from Flora is a delicious tasting multi for kids that is rich in vitamins A, B, C, D and E, is a good source of calcium, and also contains herbal extracts and fruit juices.
Unlike tablet and chewable multivitamins, Kinder Love is a liquid vitamin formula that does not need to be broken down by the body before the active ingredients can be released and absorbed. Young childrens digestive systems are not fully developed, so it is difficult for them to assimilate the nutrients contained in solid vitamins. This liquid multivitamin is easier to swallow than solid pills, fun to take and can even be mixed with their favorite juice or beverage.
- Each serving size (10 ml) of Kinder Love contains vitamins A, B, C, D and E as well as the key minerals calcium, magnesium and phosphorus
- Thoughtfully prepared in a pure food base of delicious fruit juices, aqueous herbal and vegetable extracts, maple syrup, honey, rosehip and other nutritious extracts
- Contains mild digestive herbs to improve absorption and stimulate appetite, and also pH balanced to enhance proper stomach acidity for maximum absorption
- Free of alcohol, dairy, lactose, artificial sweeteners, additives and preservatives
- Tested to guarantee there are no heavy metals, pesticides and radiation
- All vegetarian liquid formula
- Packaged in environmentally friendly glass bottles
- Certified Kosher
- Delicious fruit taste that children love
- Kinder Love Childrens Multivitamin is formulated to offer optimum calcium which is vital for a childs growing bones and for developing strong teeth*
- Magnesium assists calcium in building bone strength and ensures the body properly utilizes calcium*
- Vitamin D is added for proper absorption of calcium and phosphorus and is essential for healthy bones and teeth*
- Vitamin A helps to maintain immune function*
- Naturally occurring carotenes provide antioxidant support that benefit immune, skin and eye function*
- Iron free for best calcium absorption*
- Antioxidants for a healthy immune system*
Children are at risk for nutrient deficiency because they grow so quickly. Faced with the challenge of their childrens busy schedules, highly refined and nutrient poor foods, erratic eating patterns and fussy appetites, caring parents can find assurance with Kinder Love, a premium quality liquid multivitamin that offers parents a simple solution to growing childrens daily nutritional needs.
Servings (10ml) per container: 25
Total Carbohydrate 5g
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 2250 IU (45%DV)
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 30mg (50%DV)
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 180 IU (45%DV)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 11.3 IU (40%DV)
Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride) 0.68mg (45%DV)
Riboflavin 0.68mg (40%DV)
---(as riboflavin 5 phosphate sodium)
Niacin (as niacinamide) 4.5mg (25%DV)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 0.68mg (35%DV)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 0.27mcg (4%DV)
Calcium 100mg (10%DV)
---(as calcium lactate, calcium gluconate and calcium phosphate)
Magnesium (as magnesium hydrogenphosphate) 14.5mg (4%DV)
Proprietary Blend 4.8g:
---Aqueous extract from carrot root, anise fruits, chamomile flowers, peppermint leaves, watercress leaves, wheat germ, coriander fruits, spinach leaves
---Rosehips extract (from Rosa canina L.)
---Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) germ extract
---Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) extract
Other Ingredients: orange juice concentrate, pear juice concentrate, malt extract from barley, maple syrup, honey, water and natural flavor.
Contains NO: alcohol, lead, pesticide residue, radiation, synthetic additives, preservatives and colorings. It is also iron-free, as iron competes directly with calcium for absorption.
Shake bottle gently before using. After opening, refrigerate and use within 4 weeks.
Children 4 years and over and young adults: 1 cap (10ml) mark twice daily.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not drink directly from the bottle. Do not use if there is a sensitivity to anethole or matricaria, or if there is an allergy to any of the Asteraceae / Compositae / Daisy family.