- Brand: Wondercide
- Product Code: flea-tick-yard-garden-concentrate-WND
- Quantity per Container: 16 Oz
Flea & Tick Control Yard + Garden from Wondercide is an eco-friendly concentrate for lawns, kennels, patios and landscapes that kills adult pests, eggs and larvae.
- Kills and Repels fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, chiggers, no-see-ums, flies, Japanese beetles, scorpions, chinch bugs, crickets, gnats, venomous snakes and More
- NO harsh chemicals
- Suitable for use around kids and pets. Unlike traditional permethrin and pyrethroid yard products, Wondercide is suitable for children, pets, plants, and beneficial insects, even when wet!
- Not harmful to bees and beneficial insects
- Addresses the life cycle to kill adults, eggs, larvae, pupae of insects including chiggers, ants, roaches, chinch bugs, fleas, ticks, scorpions and Japanese beetles. It also repels venomous snakes, all without harming beneficial bugs like bees and butterflies.
- Perfect to refill Wondercide's Ready-to-Use Yard & Garden spray or easily apply with any pre-mix hose-end sprayer.
- 100% Naturally Derived. Wondercide products are free of artificial colors, fragrances, and synthetic pesticides. All products are made in the USA from human-grade ingredients.
Cedar Oil 90%
Inert Ingredient: 10% Ethyl Lactate
Contains NO: pyrethrins or synthetic chemicals.
Equipment: Dial or Pre-Mix Hose-End Sprayer, Compression or Tank Sprayer, Fogger or Misting System
For active pest problems: Apply twice in 7-10 days to break the egg cycle and establish control. For ongoing prevention, apply every 30-45 days, or as needed. Year-round use enhances benefits.
See container for specific instructions.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water for at least 15 minutes. Do not take internally. After use, wash hands with soap and water. Keep out of the reach of children. May cause phytotoxic burn to plant life if applied in temperatures over 90 degrees or in full sun with high temperatures. Apply at your own risk.