- Brand: Natures Way
- Product Code: fenugreek-seed-NWA-180-vg-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 180 Veg Capsules
What is Fenugreek Seed?
Fenugreek Seed from Nature's Way is an aromatic herb with a long tradition of use in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine and as a culinary spice. It has a slightly bitter flavor and a distinctive maple syrup odor.
What does Fenugreek Seed do?
Fenugreek has a wide range of uses. This supplement :
- May support normal, healthy blood glucose levels
- May support normal, healthy blood lipid levels
- May support healthy male libido
- May reduce heartburn and ease digestion
- May improve appetite
- May stimulate milk production in lactating women
- Can ease respiratory congestion
- May help reduce fever
- Helps soothe skin when used externally
Suggested Use for Fenugreek Seed
As a dietary supplement, adults may take 2 capsules, two to three times per day with food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
2 capsules contain:
Total Carbohydrate <1g 1%
Fenugreek (seed) 1.22g (1,220mg)
Other Ingredients: plant-derived capsule (hypromellose), silica
Contains NO: sugar, salt, yeast, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Vegan.
Adults: Take 2 capsules two to three times daily.
Not for use during pregnancy or if you are attempting to become pregnant. If you are nursing, have diabetes, or are taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children.