- Brand: Gaia Herbs
- Product Code: fenugreek-seed-GH
- Servings per Container: 20
- Quantity per Container: 60 Liquid Phyto Caps
Multi Health Benefits with Fenugreek Seed
Fenugreek Seed by Gaia Herbs is a vegetarian dietary supplement. It is commonly used for nursing mothers, but can also play an intricate role in reducing muscle pain, skin irritations and digestive problems and much more. The seed is also known to benefit women's health problems, reduce cholesterol, and assist male sexual function.
Fenugreek seeds also contain numerous phytochemicals, including beta-carotene, quercetin, rutin and saponins. These natural substances contain powerful levels of antioxidants. Fenugreek also possesses amino acids, fatty acids, fiber, calcium, magnesium, selenium, iron and zinc, as well as vitamins A, B-1, B-2, B-3 and C.
How might Fenugreek benefit your health?
- Increase breast milk production: the presence of diosgenin in the spice may help increase milk production in nursing mothers.
- Support women's health problems: it contains estrogen-like properties that can help reduce symptoms like discomfort with PMS or iron deficiency.
- Encourage lower blood sugar: fenugreek contains amino acids for inducing the production of insulin, which can help control blood sugar spikes.
- Aid digestion: may help to flush harmful toxins out of your body.
- Increase blood flow: allowing men with sexual dysfunction to improve libido.
Discover the benefits of Fenugreek Support from Gaia Herbs for yourself.
3 capsules contain:
Total Carbohydrate 2g
Organic Fenugreek 1,170mg
---(Trigonella foenum-graecum) seed
Other Ingredients: vegetable glycerin, water and vegan capsule (hypromellose).
Contains NO: dairy, soy. Vegan.
Adults: Take 2-3 capsules 2 times daily after meals.
Not to be used during pregnancy. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your doctor before using this product. Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label. Safety sealed for your protection. Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place. Natural separation may occur. This does not affect product quality.