Allergy Research Group DIM Vitex PMS Formula
Brand: Allergy Research Group
Product Code: dim-vitex-pms-formula-ARG
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
All-Natural Support for PMS Problems
What's the root cause of your premenstrual syndrome symptoms? Out of whack hormones.
You may think you have to live with the mood swings and discomfort of PMS. But a potent antioxidant found in vegetables like cabbage, Brussel sprouts and broccoli could help you find some relief.
Allergy Research Group offers DIM Vitex PMS Formula. DIM is a beneficial phytonutrient also known as diindolylmethane. It gets combined with Vitex and Green Tea extract.
DIM is the hero in this particular supplement. That's because it has demonstrated the potential to help your body balance estrogen levels.
In addition, Vitex is a fruit sometimes called "the women's herb" because it may also impact the hormones regulating your reproductive cycle. Plus, it could ease certain PMS symptoms in some women such as irritability, breast tenderness and headaches.
- DIM Formula for Women
- Supports healthy reproductive hormone metabolism
- May help relieve symptoms of PMS
- Supports balanced estrogen levels
- Also contains beneficial Vitex and Green Tea extract
The antioxidant activity from DIM could help protect your body from free radical damage. Meantime, a supplement like this could make that time of the month a little easier to get through.
You can trust that the nutrients in this natural health product are of the highest quality and purity available. It contains no preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Choose DIM Vitex PMS Formula from Allergy Research.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
As a dietary supplement, 2 capsules one or two times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 25 mg 1,471%
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate) 50 mg 12%
- Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) 50 µg 143%
- BioResponse DIM® 150 mg
- -(A patented Diindolylmethane complex-starch, DIM (25% min.), vitamin E (as tocophersolan), phosphatidylcholine (sunflower), silica)
- Vitex agnus-castus (Berry) Extract (Standardized to 0.5% Agnusides) 75 mg
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine.
Do not use this product if you are pregnant or lactating, or using birth control pills.
Persons taking prescription medications should consult a healthcare professional before use. Harmless changes in urine color may occur. Increased water consumption reverses this side effect.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
Harmless changes in urine color may occur.