- Brand: Badger
- Product Code: diaper-cream-calendula-BA
- Quantity per Container: 2.9 Oz
Diaper rash is all too common among babies, and if you've been searching for a healthy way to soothe it, Badger offers a product that may be able to help. Zinc Oxide Diaper Cream with Calendula contains non-nano zinc oxide and calendula to help soothe your baby's diaper rash and help him or her feel better.Product Details:
- Contains non-nano zinc oxide, as well as organic sunflower oil, organic beeswax, sunflower vitamin E and organic calendula
- Helps address diaper rash, while calming and soothing your baby's delicate skin
- Hypoallergenic and cruelty-free
- 100% Certified Natural and 95% Certified Organic
Calendula provides antioxidants and vitamins to help calm and protect your baby's delicate and sensitive skin. Zinc Oxide helps relieve diaper rash and comfort skin.
Make the right choice to keep your baby happy and healthy. Order Badger's Zinc Oxide Diaper Cream with Calendula today!
USP Zinc Oxide 10%
Other Ingredients: *Helianthus Anuus (Sunflower) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) CO2 Extract, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E)
NO animal testing. Hypoallergenic. NSF Certified.
Cleanse area, pat dry, then apply an even layer of cream. Use every day or if rash is present.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts or if condition persists for more than 7 days. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.