- Brand: Natures Way
- Product Code: dgl-licorice-NWA
- Servings per Container: 33
- Quantity per Container: 100 Chewable Tablets
DGL for Stomach-Soothing Relief
Licorice is not just a sweet candy, it's also an herb, sometimes called "sweet root". Licorice root has long been used to relieve a variety of digestive complaints due to its natural soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
DGL Licorice Flavor from Nature's Way is a chewable deglycyrrhizinated licorice and glycine supplement that helps support and soothe irritated tissues in the stomach and digestive tract.
Licorice is a demulcent and an emollient, which means it helps moisten and soften tissues. It can help calm the irritation and discomfort caused by occasional indigestion, reflux and other gastric complaints.
This DGL supplement also includes glycine, an amino acid that helps support normal digestive tissue repair and a healthy inflammatory response.
Additionally, simply chewing these tablets helps activate the natural licorice compounds for fast relief.
- Helps soothe and coat the stomach lining
- May help relieve occasional stomach discomfort
- May help stimulate and accelerate natural protective factors in the digestive tract
- May help soothe the throat
- May help relieve fatigue
- May help relieve occasional symptoms of indigestion
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice
- Fast-acting chewable tablets
- Natural licorice flavor
- Contains NO: gluten, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, dairy products, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives. Vegetarian
- Made in the U.S.A
3 chewable tablets contain:
Total Carbohydrate 2g
---Total Sugars 1g (Includes 1g added sugars)
GutGard Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) 75mg
Other Ingredients: fructose, mannitol, sorbitol, stearic acid, cellulose, natural flavor, silica and magnesium stearate.
Contains NO: gluten, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, dairy products, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives. Vegetarian.
Adults: Chew 3 tablets after food in the morning. Chew 3 tablets after food in the evening.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Keep out of the reach of children.