Integrative Therapeutics Cortisol Manager Allergen Free
- Brand: Integrative Therapeutics
- Product Code: cortisol-manager-allergen-free-INT-90-vg-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
Cortisol Manager Allergen Free from Integrative Therapeutics is formulated with stress-reducing ingredients and botanicals to promote relaxation, help alleviate fatigue, and support healthy cortisol levels. It is free of all top 8 food allergens.
- Promotes relaxation, helps alleviate fatigue, and supports healthy cortisol levels.
- By balancing cortisol levels, this formula helps reduce stress, which supports a restful night's sleep without diminishing daytime alertness.
- Ideal for patients who struggle with occasional sleeplessness due to stress, resulting in elevated evening cortisol
- Contains NO: soy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, milk, dairy products, fish, tree nuts, shellfish, sugar, salt, yeast, ingredients of animal origin, artificial flavors, or preservatives.
- Certified Vegan
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
2 capsules contain:
Total Carbohydrate <1g
Stress-Reducing Proprietary Blend 500mg
-ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) (Sensoril brand) root and leaf extract , L-theanine (Suntheanine brand)
Cortisol-Reducing Proprietary Blend 450mg
-magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) bark extract standardized to contain 2% honokiol and 1% magnolol, epimedium (Epimedium spp.) aerial part extract
SharpPS Green Soy-Free phosphatidylserine 100mg
Other Ingredients: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule), cellulose, silicon dioxide.
Contains NO: soy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, milk, dairy products, fish, tree nuts, shellfish, sugar, salt, ingredients of animal origin, artificial flavors, or preservatives. Vegan.
Adults: Take 1 capsule before bedtime, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Increase to 2 capsules during times of high stress. For nightly use.
Do not use if you are pregnant. If nursing, diabetic, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Keep out of the reach of children.