- Brand: Natures Way
- Product Code: coconut-oil-organic-extra-virgin-NWA-32-oz
- Quantity per Container: 32 Oz
MCTs from Organic Coconut Oil
EFA Gold Organic Coconut Oil from Nature's Way is a pure extra virgin coconut oil, cold-pressed and unrefined. It may be used for cooking, health and beauty care or as a dietary supplement. This coconut oil is rich in MCTs (medium chain triglycerides), essential fatty acids with many health promoting properties.
EFA Gold Coconut Oil Benefits
This coconut oil is :
- Certified Organic, Non GMO
- Pure Extra Virgin - cold-pressed, unrefined, hexane-free, non-bleached
- Rich in MCTs (medium-chain triglycerides) GÇô Contains 62% of these essential fatty acids (EFA) which supply energy and have anti-oxidant, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial anti-fungal properties
- Trans-fat free
- A flavorful cooking and baking oil
- Moisturizing for hair and body
Suggested Use for this Organic Coconut Oil
As a dietary supplement: Take 1 tablespoon one to four times per day, alone or mixed into smoothies, juice, dressings or as a spread.
Cooking: Use as you would butter, margarine or other cooking or baking oils (up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit).
Skin Care: Place jar in warm water until liquefied then apply small amounts to skin as a natural moisturizer or massage oil. Also helps remove make-up.
Hair Care: As a conditioner: place jar in warm water until liquefied, apply 2 teaspoons to hair, leave on one to two hours then wash as desired.
Servings (1 Tablespoon) per container: 64
1 Tablespoon (14g) contains:
Total Fat 14g
---Saturated Fat 13g
---Trans Fat 0g
---Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
---Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 14g
Medium Chain Fatty Acids 8.69g
---Lauric Acid 6.65g
---Caprylic Acid 1.00g
---Capric Acid 900mg
Ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
Contains Tree Nuts (coconut).
Contains NO: gluten, artificial ingredients or preservatives.
Adults: Take 1 tablespoon (14g) as needed. Enjoy straight from the jar or use in spreads, dips and more. For cooking, baking or sauteing up to 350 degrees.