- Brand: Buried Treasure
- Product Code: coconut-mct-oil-BTN-16-oz
- Quantity per Container: 16 Oz
Buried Treasure Buried Treasure MCT Coconut Oil contains cold pressed pure coconut oil with important medium chain triglycerides to support healthy brain function, boosting metabolism, energy production, ketone body production and more!
- MCT Coconut Oil Benefits: Medium Chain Triglycerides provide nutrients for brain function. MCT Coconut Oil has also supports boosting body's natural metabolic rate.
- MCT Coconut Oil Uses: Free flowing coconut oil is great to add a 1/4 to 1/2 oz to coffee for a quick mental boost. Use in salad dressings for great light coconut flavor. Substitute for low temperature cooking with healthy MCT Coconut Oil!
- Helps to boost metabolism, energy production and ketone body production.
- Improves Energy
- MCT oil promotes intestinal health by aiding to rid the body of troublesome microorganisms
- Ketones are also one of the two substances which the brain can utilize for energy
- Keto and Paleo
- Processed using flash steamed and not chemical separation.
- Gluten-free, wheat-free, soy-free, yeast-free, dairy-free, vegetarian
- Buried Treasure is a USDA, FDA and cGMP compliant facility.
Because Buried Treasure MCT Coconut Oil is processed by the liver and stored as energy, it burns faster and enhances metabolism. MCT's have lower calorie content than other fats and is minimally stored as fat. Because MCT's burn faster and contribute to enhanced metabolism it is excellent for maintain a healthy weight. MCT Coconut Oil is also good for those on Atkins (low carb), Keto and other diets that call for high ketones.
Buried Treasure MCT Coconut Oil is an excellent substitute for vegetable or other processed oils for salad dressings or low temperature cooking. You can add MCT Coconut Oil to coffee, beverages or smoothies. Buried Treasure MCT Coconut Oil is odorless and tasteless.
Servings (1 Tsp.) per container: 96
1 Tsp. (5 mL) contains:
Total Fat 5g
---Saturated Fat 5g
---Trans Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrates 0g
Medium Chain Triglycerides 4.75 g
---(caprylic acid, capric acid, and lauric acid)
Contains: Tree Nut (coconut).
Contains NO: gluten, wheat, soy, yeast, dairy.
Adults: Shake well before each use. Take 1 teaspoon up to 3 times daily. May be taken alone or mixed with your favorite beverage. For best results, take before exercise. MCT oil may be used as a substitute for conventional oils in salad dressings, sauces or cooking as a source of beneficial fatty acids. Not recommended for frying due to low boiling point.
- Add 1 teaspoon to coffee
- Sprinkle over organic popcorn
- Add to salad dressings instead of vegetable oil
Pregnant and nursing women should check dosage with their healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children.