- Brand: LifeSeasons
- Product Code: clinical-immunity-quick-start-LSE-60-vg-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
LifeSeasons Clinical Immunity Quick Start is the only formula available with ingredients shown to increase the number, activity, and efficacy of the five key immune cells and and it works in as little as 2 hours. Only Clinical Immunity Quick Start combines well-known immune ingredients like black elderberry, vitamin D3, and zinc with the scientifically proven ingredients PureWay-C, EpiCor, and Natramune to deliver a powerful boost to your immune system.
- EpiCor, Natramune, and PureWay-C, with extra support elderberry, prebiotics, probiotics, vitamin D3 and zinc
- Helps boost immune cells and antibodies
- Supports production and activity of B cells, T cells, NK cells, neutrophils, macrophages and immunoglobulins.
- Supercharge your immune system for 10 days, bringing it up to full strength, with targeted dosing of 6 veggie capsules per day.
- No other immune product can say that it is shown to activate all 5 key immune cells in your body in just 2 hours!
6 capsules contain:
Vitamin C 1000mg 111%
---(from PureWay-C ascorbic acid, bioflavonoids, fatty acid complex)
Vitamin D3 (2000 IU) 50mcg 250%
Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 15mg 136%
Gum Acacia (Acacia seyal) prebiotic fiber 600mg
EpiCor dried yeast fermentate 500mg
---made using Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Natramune (PDS-2865) 500mg
---mushroom hemicellulose, fatty acid complex
Herb Blend Andrographis peniculata 250mg
---(leaf, rhizome), Olive (Olea europaea) (leaf), Echinacea purpurea (aerial)
Black Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) 100mg
---65:1 fruit extract made from 50 berries (6,500mg)
Bacillus coagulans probiotic 11.5mg
---(1.5 billion CFU)
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (hypromellose), rice bran, stearic acid.
Contains NO: gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Adults: Take 6 capsules daily (or 3 capsules twice daily) for 10 consecutive days.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.