- Brand: Boiron
- Product Code: childrens-chestal-honey-cough-congestion-BOR
- Servings per Container: 40
- Quantity per Container: 6.7 Oz
Homeopathy and Honey for Children
Help take care of your little one's cough with a gentle touch of honey. Give them Children's Chestal Honey Cough & Congestion Syrup from Boiron.
Children's Chestal Honey Cough & Congestion Syrup is a homeopathic, 99.99% alcohol-free syrup featuring real honey to provide temporary relief of dry cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation.
This soothing children's syrup is designed to help loosen mucus and thin bronchial secretions to help make coughs more productive and relieve minor congestion and irritation.
Its all-natural ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS - Helps loosen thick mucus
- Bryonia 3C HPUS - For dry and painful cough
- Coccus cacti 3C HPUS - For cough associated with a tickling in the throat
- Drosera 3C HPUS - For barking cough worse at night
- Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS - For cough associated with nausea
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS - For wet cough during the day becoming dry at night
- Rumex crispus 6C HPUS - For dry cough triggered by cold air
- Spongia tosta 3C HPUS - For dry, croupy and barking cough
- Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS - For nighttime hacking cough
This gentle syrup contains real honey for soothing sweetness. And ideal for kids, it's 99.99% free of alcohol and completely free of dyes. Plus, it's non-drowsy!
Take care of your little one's cough with a touch of honey and homeopathy. Order Children's Chestal Honey Cough & Congestion Syrup.
Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS
Bryonia 3C HPUS
Coccus cacti 3C HPUS
Drosera 3C HPUS
Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS
Pulsatilla 6C HPUS
Rumex crispus 6C HPUS
Spongia tosta 3C HPUS
Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS
Inactive Ingredients: citric acid, honey, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose. Contains 4.1 g of sugar per 5 mL. Contains 0.01% alcohol.
Children 2 to 11 years of age: Take 5mL every 2 hours.
Children under 2 years of age: Not recommended.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has: cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus). Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children.