- Brand: Standard Process
- Product Code: catalyn-gf-gluten-free-SP
- Servings per Container: 120
- Quantity per Container: 360 Tablets
Catalyn GF by Standard Process is a multi-food-based supplement for patients on gluten-free diets. A gluten-free version of Catalyn, Catalyn GF contains a combination of whole food ingredients to provide complex nutritional supplementation.
A gluten-free version of the original Catalyn formula, Catalyn GF contains a combination of whole food ingredients that provide the same nutritional density as the original Catalyn, minus the gluten. In this formula, defatted wheat germ is replaced with rice bran, an excellent alternative for patients who cant tolerate wheat. Catalyn GF is:
- Formulated with several whole food ingredients that contain complexes of nutrients, naturally occurring minerals and phytonutrients, and vitamins
- Maintains cellular health
- Supports a healthy body
- Helps bridge some of the well-researched nutritional gaps in the diets of those who can not consume gluten*
3 tablets contain:
Vitamin A 1,200 IU (25%DV)
Vitamin C 4mg (6%DV)
Vitamin D 312 IU (80%DV)
Thiamine 0.2mg (15%DV)
Riboflavin 0.2mg (15%DV)
Vitamin B6 1mg (50%DV)
Proprietary Blend: 766mg of:
Dried Pea (Vine) Juice
Dried Alfalfa (Whole Plant) Juice
Other Ingredients: Honey, glycerin, arabic gum, ascorbic acid, calcium stearate, cholecalciferol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, starch, sucrose (beets), vitamin A palmitate, cocarboxylase, and riboflavin. Gluten-free.
Adults: Three tablets per day or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish and shellfish. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.