- Brand: PetAlive
- Product Code: brain-health-booster-senior-dog-PAL
- Quantity per Container: 2 Oz
Brain Health Booster for Senior Dogs from Pet Alive is a liquid homeopathic remedy formulated for old and senile dogs whose cognitive abilities are not what they once were. The liquid formula can be added to wet food or a treat for convenient, stress-free delivery. Regular use helps to reduce symptoms of cognitive decline associated with canine aging, encouraging a more alert mind and less mental confusion.
- Supports normal energy levels
- Reduces forgetfulness and absentmindedness
- Homeopathic formula
- Helps to support normal energy levels, especially in "worn down" senior dogs
- Reduces confusion and memory problems
- Helps older dogs who seem to have forgotten house training and may have urinary accidents in the house
- Reduces symptoms of cognitive decline in older dogs
- Improves alertness
- Lessens mental confusion
- Boosts overall vitality
- Side-effect free, without risk of addiction
After years of faithful companionship and vitality, your furry friend may now sleep a lot and seem disconnected from his environment - and even from you. Perhaps he's having some difficulty getting around, sometimes standing still as if he's forgotten where he wanted to go. Maybe he's become incontinent, or needs help getting around the house. You can give your dog the best old age possible, helping to support health and vitality for as long as possible.
HPUS: Active Ingredients:
Equal volumes of each ingredient:
Alumina 30C, Baryta carb 12C, Causticum 30C, Lycopodium 30C, Phos 30C
Inactive Ingredients: USP purified water, vegetable glycerin.
For Senior Dogs. Using a dropper or syringe, administer 1 to 2 times daily. If preferred, drops may be mixed with a small amount of water or food.
Dogs under 20 lbs: 4 to 6 drops.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 0.25 mL.
Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.50 mL.
For acute symptoms, repeat every 30 minutes as needed, until symptoms subside, or up to 48 hours.
If symptoms persist or worsen, seek the advice of a veterinarian. If pet is pregnant or nursing, give only on advice of a veterinarian. Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children.