- Brand: Body Ecology
- Product Code: body-ecology-diet-book-BOE
- Quantity per Container: 363 Pages
Learn to Restore and Maintain Your "Inner Ecology"
It is estimated that 80 million Americans unknowingly suffer from candidiasis, a systemic fungal infection. This situation results from an imbalance starting in your internal ecosystem. Symptoms include headaches, joint and muscle pain, depression, food allergies, digestive problems immune issues and more.
Body Ecology offers a healthy living book called The Body Ecology Diet that focuses on helping you recover your health and rebuild your immunity.
You Will Learn How To:
- Use seven basic universal principles as tools to gain mastery over health challenges
- Focus on your inner ecology to create ideal digestive balance
- Conquer cravings with strategies for satisfying snacking and for dining out
- Plan meals with dozens of delicious recipes, an array of menus and detailed shopping lists
In this 363-page book, Donna Gates, a nutritional consultant, author and lecturer, reveals how to restore and maintain the "inner ecology" your body needs to function properly, and eliminate or control the symptoms that rob you of the joy of living. She draws from the best of modern medical science, ancient Chinese medicine, naturopathy and years of firsthand experience.
If you're looking for advice about recovering your health and rebuilding your immunity, check into Body Ecology's The Body Ecology Diet by Donna Gates (with Linda Schatz). Order online today!