- Brand: DaVinci Labs
- Product Code: biotin-DL
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Tablets
If you experience dry, brittle hair or nails, biotin is a supplement you may want consider. It is an essential water-soluble B vitamin that supports strengthening hair and nails because it is a major component in the natural hair manufacturing process. Biotin by DaVinci Laboratories is vegetarian and free of citrus, corn, gluten and yeast.
Biotin is recommended support for:
- Biotin is an essential water-soluble B vitamin. The name biotin is taken from the Greek word bios meaning "life." Without biotin, certain enzymes do not work properly and various complications can occur involving the skin, intestinal tract and nervous system, or metabolic problems including very low blood sugars between meals, high blood ammonia, or acidic blood (acidosis) can occur.*
- Biotin assists in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and protein.*
- Biotin serves as a critical component of several enzymes and is involved in energy metabolism.*
- The major benefit of biotin is its ability to support strengthening hair and nails because it is a major component in the natural hair manufacturing process.*
- Both men and women can support hair, skin and nail health by taking a biotin supplement.*
- A deficiency of biotin has been associated with dry brittle hair and nails.*
- Hair Health*
- Skin Health*
- Nail Health*
Order Biotin by DaVinci today and see the difference!
2 tablets contain:
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 200mg (330%)
Biotin 2,000mcg (670%)
Calcium (as Ca Carbonate) 200mg (20%)
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide.
Contains NO: gluten. Vegetarian.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Biotin (Vitamin B7): Safety Communication - May Interfere with Lab Tests
When having lab work done, communicate to the lab that you are supplementing with biotin.