- Brand: NOW Foods
- Product Code: biotin-1000-mcg-NOW
- Servings per Container: 100
- Quantity per Container: 100 Capsules
Biotin - For More than Hair
Biotin, sometimes called "Vitamin H" (from the German "haar" and "haut" for hair and skin), "Coenzyme R" or "Vitamin B-7", is part of the B-complex of vitamins and is required for normal metabolism and energy, immune function, tissue repair and healthy hair, skin and nails.
Biotin 1000mcg from NOW Foods is a high-potency biotin supplement that may help support normal amino acid metabolism, immunity, skin health and more.
About this Biotin Supplement:
Biotin is required for many functions we don't typically think about or notice, such as amino acid metabolism, enzyme functions, muscle tissue repair and gluconeogenesis (making glucose from non-carbohydrates). It can also be helpful for things we do notice - such as our skin health or nail strength.
- Helps support healthy biotin levels
- May help support metabolism of fats, carbs and proteins
- Helps support normal immune function
- May aid sensible weight management programs
- May help support skin health
- May help support healthy keratin structure in skin, hair and nails
- May support healthy blood glucose levels
- Helps support normal tissue repair
- May help reduce muscle cramps
- Biotin - 1mg (1000mcg) per capsule - 333% daily value
- GMP Quality Assured
- Made in the U.S.A
Suggested Use for Biotin 1000mcg:
If you're seeking a simple way to keep your nails strong or want to assure your metabolism and immune system are performing at their best, get this Biotin supplement now! Just one capsule delivers 333% of the daily value, for high-potency support.
1 capsule contains:
Biotin 1mg (1,000mcg) (333%)
Other Ingredients: rice flour, gelatin (capsule), and silica. Non-GMO.
Not manufactured with: wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
For adults only. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
Biotin (Vitamin B7): Safety Communication - May Interfere with Lab Tests
When having lab work done, communicate to the lab that you are supplementing with biotin.