Kirkman Biofilm Defense
Product Code: biofilm-defense-KRK
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
Biofilm Defense from Kirkman contains a combination of unique enzymes that have the ability to dissolve the sugar and fibrin components of biofilms.
In the body, biofilm is a slimy substance that protects unhealthy microorganisms from the immune system and allows them to thrive. When the balance of good bugs and bad bugs is disrupted, the immune system cannot function optimally.
Scientists have discovered that the composition of most biofilms consists of sugar molecules or polysaccharides, minerals (such as calcium, iron and magnesium), DNA and fibrin. Biofilm Defense degrades these components. Because it lacks any significant amount of protease, which can irritate a sensitive GI tract, Biofilm Defense can be taken on an empty stomach.
- May help maintain normal sugar and fibrin levels in biofilms found in the body
- Supports your healthy immune system against internal challenges
- Contains NO: sugar, wheat, casein, gluten, milk, egg, yeast, gelatin, flavorings, colorings, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish
- Certified purity tested
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
One capsule daily or as directed by a physician.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Amount Per Serving:
- Biofilm Enzyme Proprietary Blend 432.5 mg
- Protein Digestion:
- -Serrapeptase, Nattokinase, Peptidase (DPPIV), Protease AM, Protease 6.0
- Fat Digestion:
- Carbohydrate Digestion:
- -Glucoamylase, Pectinase, Beta-Glucanase, Cellulase, Alpha-Galactosidase, Amylase, Invertase, Xylanase, Hemicellulase
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, water), rice extract bland (rice extract, rice hulls, gum arabic and sunflower oil), maltodextrin, dextrose.
Contains NO: milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat or soy.
Allergen Warning: Contains sulfites, enzymes grown on fermentation media containing wheat and soy (may contain undetectable trace amounts)
Do not allow the powder in the capsules to get into the eye or contact the skin.
If stomach or abdominal pain occurs, discontinue use.
If you are taking blood thinning drugs or supplements, consult your doctor before use.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of chldren.
Store in a cool, dry place and tightly capped.