Solaray Bio E with Selenium and Lecithin
Product Code: bio-e-selenium-lecithin-SLR-120-sfgls
Quantity per Container: 120 Softgels
Vitamin E & Selenium for Antioxidant Support
Oxidation is a fact of life. Too much oxidation, however, can take a toll on our bodies inside and out, leading to increased signs of aging and more serious health conditions. Antioxidant nutrients, such as Vitamin E & Selenium, can help protect your body against the effects of damaging free radicals, naturally.
Bio-E with Selenium from Solaray features 100% natural vitamin E as d-alpha-tocopherol, in a base of mixed tocopherols, with selenium for antioxidant support and lecithin to enhance absorption.
About Bio-E with Selenium:
Vitamin E is important for a wide-range of functions within the body. It may help reduce the effects of damaging free-radicals, promote healthy circulation and heart health and support a healthy immune response. It's key that vitamin E be consumed in its natural form, with its full complement of tocopherols.
Selenium is a trace mineral with antioxidant properties that may help maintain cardiovascular and prostate health as well as normal thyroid and immune function.
- Vitamin E- natural, unesterified d-alpha tocopherol, with d-beta, d-Gamma & d-Delta tocopherols for synergistic antioxidant support.
- Selenium - yeast-free l-Selenomethionine.
- Lecithin - helps emulsify vitamin E to improve its bioavailability.1600 mg per 2 softgels.
- Solaray guarantees that NO ingredients other than those listed on the label have been added to this product
- May help maintain normal immune function
- May promote healthy blood lipid levels
- May support healthy blood flow
- May support prostate health
- May offer natural antioxidant support to the whole body
Suggested Use for Bio-E with Selenium:
Two softgels of this supplement per day deliver 400IU natural E & 100mcg of Selenium. Get some today for potent antioxidant protection for the whole body!
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount per Serving / % DV:
-Calories from Fat 25
Total Fat 3g
Vitamin E (as d-Alpha-Tocopherol) 268 mg (1,787%)
Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 100mcg (182%)
Other Ingredients: Softgels (gelatin, glycerin), Soybean Oil and Yellow Beeswax.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
Bee products may cause an allergic reaction in some people.