Thorne Research Basic Nutrients 2/Day non NSF CERTIFIED
Brand: Thorne Research
Product Code: basic-nutrients-2-day-not-nsf-cert-THR
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
Thorne Research Basic Nutrients 2/Day is an easy-to-use daily multivitamin and mineral with a comprehensive formula designed for optimal absorption. It supports high-performance nutrition programs.
A multi-vitamin/mineral supplement is more important than many people realize. Because of the state of the current food supply and the difficulty of consuming five servings of vegetables and fruits every day, few of us get all the nutrition that we need from food. Basic Nutrients 2/Day is a complete multi-vitamin/mineral formula that provides an excellent nutritional foundation to supplement a healthy diet.
Per serving, it features 2,000 IU of vitamin D3 and 400mcg of vitamin K (in K1 and K2 forms), plus mixed tocopherols, bioactive B vitamins, and amino acid-chelated minerals. A good multi-vitamin/mineral supplement could be considered "dietary insurance" to be certain all essential nutrients are consumed daily. Even greater health benefits can be realized when a healthy diet is combined with a multi-vitamin/mineral supplement.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Take 2 capsules daily or as recommended by your health professional.
- Serving Size: Two Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin A 1.05 mg 117%
- -450 mcg from Beta Carotene and 600 mcg as Palmitate.
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 250 mg 278%
- Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3) (2,000 IU) 50 mcg 250%
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) 16.5 mg 110%
- Vitamin K (200 mcg as Vitamin K1 and 200 mcg as Vitamin K2 as MK-4) 400 mcg 333%
- Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl) 50 mg 4,167%
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium) 12 mg 923%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 80 mg 500%
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate) 20 mg 1,176%
- Folate 680 mcg 170%
- -as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt.
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 600 mcg 25,000%
- Biotin 500 mcg 1,667%
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 45 mg 900%
- Calcium (as TRAACS® Calcium Bisglycinate Chelate) 30 mg 2%
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 75 mcg 50%
- Magnesium (as TRAACS® Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate) 20 mg 5%
- Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 15 mg 136%
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 200 mcg 364%
- Copper (as TRAACS® Copper Bisglycinate Chelate) 750 mcg 83%
- Manganese (as TRAACS® Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate) 3 mg 130%
- Chromium (as TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 400 mcg 1,143%
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS® Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) 100 mcg 222%
- d-Gamma Tocopherol (from Mixed Tocopherols) 24 mg
- Boron (as Bororganic™ Boron Glycinate Complex) 2 mg
- Lutein (from Aztec Marigold extract (flower) (Tagetes erecta) 140 mcg
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Laurate, Silicon Dioxide.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, planning a medical procedure or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. Iodine may occasionally cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate supplementation is not recommended concurrently with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
Keep out of reach of children.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.