BHI Allergy Relief Tablets
Product Code: allergy-relief-tablets-BHI
Servings per Container: 100
Quantity per Container: 100 Tablets
Allergy Relief from BHI is a homeopathic medicine used for the temporary relief of runny nose, watery eyes, skin rashes and hives.
Supports the temporary relief of:
- Runny Nose
- Watery Eyes
- Skin Rashes and Hives
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
At first sign of symptoms:
- Adults and children 4 years and older: 1 tablet every 1/2 to 1 hour until symptoms lessen, then continue with standard dosage. Do not exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours.
- Standard Dosage: 3 tablets per day, taking 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours.
- For children under 4: consult your health professional
Allow tablets to dissolve completely in the mouth, do not swallow.
- Active Ingredients:
- *Antimonium crudum 10X
- *Arnica montana, radix 6X
- Formicum acidum 8X
- *Graphites 10X
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 8X, 12X, 30X, 200X
- *Ignatia amara 6X
- *Lappa major 8X
- *Ledum palustre 8X
- *Lycopodium clavatum 6X
- *Pix liquida 10X
- *Selenium metallicum 12X
- *Sulphur 12X
- Sulphuricum acidum 30X
- *Tellurium metallicum 10X
- *Thuja occidentalis 6X
- *Natural Ingredient
- **Each tablet contains equal amounts of each ingredient.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- *Dextrose, *Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, *Maltodextrin.
- *Contains one or more of these ingredients.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not use if known sensitivity to Allergy or any of its ingredients exists.
If symptoms persist or worsen, a health professional should be consulted.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store tightly closed at room temperature. Protect from light and moisture.
Use this product only if imprinted shrink seal around neck and cap is intact.