Life Extension Advanced Lipid Control
- Brand: Life Extension
- Product Code: advanced-lipid-control-LFE
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
Amla & Black Tea extract for Healthy Lipid Support
Maintaining healthy cholesterol levels and arteries depends on managing free-radicals and inflammation. Oxidation and inflammation are natural processes, but aging, stress, toxins and unhealthy diet can intensify them, contributing to increased damage of healthy cells and tissues.
Advanced Lipid Control from Life Extension features black tea theaflavins and Indian Gooseberry (amla) for potent antioxidant protection and lipid control.
About Advanced Lipid Control:
Black tea is a staple drink around the world. The dried leaves are rich in antioxidant flavonoids, particularly a type called "theaflavins ". Theaflavins may help support arterial health, reduce lipid oxidation and support healthy blood flow.
Indian Gooseberry, or amla, is a berry that's been used by Ayurvedic practitioners for thousands of years. This astringent berry boasts many health-promoting properties, is rich in vitamin C, tannins and antioxidant flavonoids including ellagic and gallic acid.
- May support blood vessel health and function
- May help support and maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- May reduce lipid oxidation
- May promote healthy blood flow
- May repair and reduce oxidative damage
- May help maintain healthy blood glucose levels
- May reduce advanced glycation end-products (AGEs) caused by high blood sugar levels
- Life Extension states this product is Non-GMO
- Capros Amla (fruit) water extract - 500mg (standardized to 60% low molecular weight hydrolyzable tannins) per 2 capsules
- Black tea (leaf) extract - 350 mg (standardized to 25% theaflavins) per 2 capsules
- Vegetarian capsules
Suggested Use for Advanced Lipid Control:
Keeping oxidation and inflammation to a minimum is the key to good health at any age. This supplement offers powerful antioxidant support from standardized extracts of Indian Gooseberry and Black tea. Order yours now to help maintain blood vessel health naturally!
2 vegetarian capsules contain:
Capros amla extract (fruit) 500mg
---[std to 60% low molecular weight hydolyzable tannins]
Black Tea extract (leaf) 350mg
---[std to 25% theaflavins (87.5mg)]
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), stearic acid, vegetable stearate, silica.
Capros is a registered trademark of Natreon, Inc.
This product contains a black tea extract which is licensed from Applied Food Sciences, Inc. and is protected by U.S. patent Nos. 6,811,799 and 6,602,527.
Adults: Take two capsules in the evening with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Take earlier in the day if you are sensitive to caffeine.
Each serving has less than 8mg of caffeine per serving (the amount found in 1/8 cup of brewed green tea).
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.