- Brand: Neuroscience
- Product Code: adrecor-with-same-NSC
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 30 Capsules
Premium methylation support*
Reduces fatigue under stress*
- L-tyrosine is a precursor to the catecholamines dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine*1
- SAMe supports neurotransmitter synthesis*2
- SAMe supports methylation by functioning as a methyl donor*3
- Catecholamines and Rhodiola rosea support wakefulness, cognitive function, mood, and healthy responses to stress*4
1. Young 1996, Nakijima 1996, Alonso 1982, Agharanya 1981, Goldstein 2010.
2. Werner 2001, Bottiglieri 2002, Goldstein 2010, Drinkwater 2009.
3. Bottigliei et al. 2002; Bottiglieri 2013.
4. Meyers 2011, Berridge 2012, Wienecke 2012, Clark 2014, Jenkins 2016, Goldstein 2010, Kvetnansky 2009, Nieoullon 2002, Bernheimer 1973, Mao 2015, Pannosian 2010, Hung 2011, Olsson, 2009, Darbinyan 2000, Brown 2002.
1 capsule contains:
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 50mg (83%DV)
Niacin (as niacinamide) 2mg (10%DV)
Vitamin B6 4mg (200%DV)
---(as pyridoxal 5-phosphate)
Folate 40mcg (10%DV)
---(equivalent to 80mcg of (6S)-m5-methytetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 20mcg (333%DV)
Pantothenic acid (from D-calcium pantothenate) 100mg (1000%DV)
Magnesium (from magnesium bisglycinate chelate) 4.7mg (1%DV)
Zinc (from zinc bisglycinate chelate) 1mg (7%DV)
---(as s-adenosyl-L-methionine disulfate p-toluensulfonate)
Proprietary Blend 96mg
Rhodiola rosea root extract (5% rosavins)
Green Tea leaf extract (70% epigallocatechin gallate)
Other Ingredients: vegetable capsule (HPMC and water), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), and microcrystalline cellulose.
Adults: Take 1 capsule two times daily.
Use under supervision of a licensed healthcare practitioner. If you are pregnant or nursing, have a mood disorder or take antidepressants, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.