- Brand: Enzymedica
- Product Code: activated-coconut-charcoal-powder-ENZ
- Servings per Container: 150
- Quantity per Container: 150 Servings
Activated Coconut Charcoal from Enzymedica supports natural detoxification, alleviation of occasional bloating and gas, and lessening body odor from within.
- Support for detoxification and occasional gas
- Ultra-fine, food-grade powder from sustainable coconuts
- Soothes occasional stomach discomforts and bloating
- Helps trap toxins and other chemicals to assist in flushing them out from the body
- Non-GMO certified by NSF and Clean Label Project certified
Detoxifying Charcoal Powder
Coconut shells are a clean and sustainable source of activated charcoal. Activated charcoal has millions of tiny pores on the surface. Through the process of adsorption, it helps trap toxins and other chemicals to assist in flushing them out from the body.
Occasional gas and bloating relief
Activated coconut charcoal powder has a long history of use in soothing occasional stomach discomforts such as indigestion, stomach pressure, occasional bloating, and feelings of "cramping". The highly adsorbent nature of activated charcoal allows it to naturally capture excess gas in the GI tract, leaving you feeling comfortable again.
Servings (1/2 tsp) per container: 150
1/2 teaspoon (approx. 0.5 g) contains:
Activated Charcoal (from coconut) 500 mg
Other Ingredients: None.
Contains NO: GMOs.
Adults: Take 1/2 a teaspoon (500 mg) twice daily, 3 to 4 hours before or after meals. Mix with your favorite beverage.
Activated charcoal should be taken 1 hour before or after any medication. Consult with a physician prior to use if pregnant or nursing. This product is not intended as a treatment for accidental poisoning. Keep out of the reach of children.