- Brand: Derma E
- Product Code: acne-deep-pore-cleansing-wash-DRE
- Quantity per Container: 6 Oz
Derma E Very Clear Acne Deep Pore Cleansing Wash with 2% Salicylic gently removes built-up oil and debris, unclogs pores, and helps condition and nourish skin to reduce future breakouts.
- Helps prevent blemishes and breakouts
- 2% Salicylic Acid & Anti-Blemish Complex
- Reduces redness and irritation
- Helps reduce sebum production
- Helps stimulate healthy new cell growth
- Regular use helps balance your complexion and skins own oil producing capabilities
- Helps reduce the occurrence of breakouts
- Excellent for either oily or dry skin types
- Will not leave a residue or irritate the skin
- Contains NO: parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors.
- pH balanced
- Vegan, Non-GMO and Cruelty free
Acne Deep Pore Cleansing Wash gently removes built-up oil and debris, helps unclog pores and clarify skin while reducing redness and irritation. With natural ingredients Tea Tree, Willow Bark, Rosewood, Lavender and Chamomile shown to be very effective on blemish-prone skin, this formula delivers natural antibacterial and antiseptic properties leaving skin purer, clearer and healthier. Regular use will help balance your complexion and your skins own oil producing capabilities to help reduce the occurrence of breakouts.
Salicylic Acid 2.0%
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (Coconut Derived), Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, PEG-150 Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Oil, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Decyl Glucoside (Plant Derived), Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Use twice daily. Moisten face and apply by massaging gently, avoiding delicate eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.