- Brand: NOW Foods
- Product Code: acetyl-l-carnitine-500-mg-NOW-100-vg-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 100 Veg Capsules
Acetyl-L Carnitine for Healthy Brain Function
Acetyl-L Carnitine by NOW Foods offers high-grade nutritional support for normal, healthy brain function.
About Acetyl-L Carnitine:
Acetyl-L Carnitine is an amino acid that helps transport fat to the mitochondria for conversion to ATP, or cellular energy. It may act as an antioxidant and help promote healthy neurotransmitter function and cellular energy levels.
- 500mg highly bioavailable form of L-Carnitine per capsule
- Helps support fatty-acid transport
- May support normal neurotransmitter function, memory, concentration, mood and overall cognitive function
- May offer antioxidant support
- Helps support cellular energy levels
- Contains NO: yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or tree nuts
Suggested Use for Acetly-L Carnitine:
Use as a dietary supplement to promote normal fatty-acid metabolism and to support healthy cognitive function.
Adults: Take 1 vcap 1-3 times per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
2 veg capsules contain:
Acetyl-L-Carnitine 1g (1,000mg)
---(from Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl)
Other Ingredients: cellulose (capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and stearic acid (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with: yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Vegetarian/Vegan
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules 1 to 3 times daily as needed.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.