- Brand: Allergy Research Group
- Product Code: acetyl-glutathione-100-mg-ARG
- Servings per Container: 60
- Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
Acetyl Glutathione for Antioxidant Support
Acetyl-Glutathione by Allergy Research is a powerful antioxidant supplement designed to be stable throughout the digestive tract for optimal absorption.
Glutathione is considered the body's most potent antioxidant, responsible for detoxification and immune function. Environmental toxins, everyday or chronic stress, alcohol, unhealthy dietary choices, and certain health conditions can impair the body's ability to detoxify properly.
Some forms of supplemental glutathione may not be properly absorbed due to stomach acid. Acetyl-Glutathione is designed to be stable throughout the gastrointestinal system for better assimilation.
- May help restore healthy glutathione levels for antioxidant and detoxification support
- Acetyl form resists destruction by stomach acid for improved absorption
- May help support liver health
Suggested Use for Acetyl-Glutathione:
Adults may take: 1 tablet, two times per day, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
To be used as a dietary antioxidant & detoxification supplement to support healthy glutathione levels.
1 tablet contains:
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Microsolle, calcium phosphate, sodium starch glycolate, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, 1 tablet two times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.