Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw One for Women
Brand: Garden of Life
Product Code: vitamin-code-raw-one-women-GOL
Servings per Container: 75
Quantity per Container: 75 Veg Capsules
Raw Multi-Vitamin and Womens Health
Vitamin Code RAW One for Women from Garden of Life is a comprehensive multi-vitamin using raw food nutrients to help support nutritional health specific to women.
What is a raw multi-vitamin?
They are created with uncooked fruits and vegetables in order to retain the full benefits of natural nutrients they provide.
Vitamin Code RAW One for Women from Garden of Life may help support:
- Breast Health with vitamins D and E
- Reproductive System with folate, calcium, magnesium, zinc
- Bone Strength with vitamins A, C, D3, calcium, magnesium, zinc
- Healthy Skin with vitamins A, C, copper
- Healthy Heart with vitamin B complex, vitamins C and E
- Optimal Digestion with live probiotics and enzymes, vitamin D3 and zinc
- 24 organically grown fruits & veggies
- Live probiotics and enzymes
RAW One for Women from Garden of Life is formulated for easy digestion, allowing it to start working faster for daily health.
Adults take 1 capsule daily. May be taken with or without food. Capsule may be opened and contents may be taken directly with water or raw juice.
Not intended for children.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) 900 mcg
- Vitamin C (from Organic Amla Berry) 90 mg
- Vitamin D (as D3 from culture of S. cerevisiae) 25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol from Sunflower Oil) 15 mg
- Vitamin K (as K1 from culture of S. cerevisiae) 120 mcg
- Thiamin (B1 from culture of S. cerevisiae) 1.2 mg
- Riboflavin (B2 from cukture of S. cerevisiae) 1.3 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide from culture S. cerevisiae) 16 mg
- Vitamin B6 (from culture of S. cerevisiae) 1.7 mg
- Folate (from culture of S. cerevisiae) 800 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin from culture of S. cerevisiae) 4.8 mcg
- Biotin (from culture of S. cerevisiae) 30 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (from culture of S. cerevisiae) 5 mg
- Iron (from Brown Rice Chelate) 5.4 mg
- Zinc (from Brown Rice Chelate) 5.5 mg
- Selenium (from culture of S. cerevisiae) 27.5 mcg
- Manganese (from Brown Rice Chelate) 2.3 mg
- Chromium (from culture S. cerevisiae) 35 mcg
- Molybdenum (from Brown Rice Chelate) 45 mcg
- Organic Emblic (Amla, Phyllanthus emblica)(Fruit) Extract 200 mg
- Raw Organic Fruit & Vegetable Blend 20 mg
- -Organic Apple (fruit), Organic Beet (root), Organic Broccoli (stalk & flower), Organic Carrot (root), Organic Spinach (leaf), Organic Tomato (fruit), Organic Strawberry (fruit), Organic Tart Cherry (fruit), Organic Blackberry (fruit), Organic Green Bell Pepper (fruit), Organic Brussels Sprout (leaf), Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Ginger (root), Organic Garlic (bulb), Organic Green Onio (bulb), Organic Raspberry (fruit), Organic Parlsey (leaf), Organic Cauliflower (flower & stem), Organic Red Cabbage (leaf), Organic Kale (leaf), Organic Cucumber (gourd), Organc Celery (stalk), Organic Asparagus (flower & stem)
- Raw Probiotic & Enzyme Blend 8 mg
- -Lipase, Protease, Aspergillopepsin, beta-Glucanase, Cellulase, Bromelain, Phytase, Lactase, Papain, Peptidase, Pectinase, Hemicellulase, Xylanase, [Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus plantarum] (500 million CFU)
Other ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (capsule), organic gum arabic.
made without dairy or soy ingredients, peanut, tree nuts or shellfish.
Manufactured in a facility that also process soy. May contain soy.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a physician or poison control center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Made in the U.S.A.