- Brand: NOW Foods
- Product Code: vitamin-a-25000-iu-NOW-250-sfgls
- Quantity per Container: 250 Softgels
Support Your Immune System with Vitamin A
Vitamin A from NOW Foods delivers 25,000IU of vitamin A in every capsule, giving you a great boost to your overall health. Vitamin A is crucial to the health of your immune system, as well as to your eyes, healthy cell production, and promotes the appearance and maintenance of healthy skin.
What are the health benefits of Vitamin A?
- Vitamin A helps boost your immune system by strengthening entry points in your body, such as membranes and the respiratory, intestinal, and urinary tracts
- It helps keep your eyes healthy by improving their ability to clearly see light and dark, and can even work to keep some ocular disease like glaucoma at bay
- Vitamin A promotes strong, healthy bones and teeth by replacing old and worn out tissues
- It promotes healthy reproductive systems in men and women, and helps combat free-radicals and oxidative stress
Vitamin A from NOW Foods comes in an easy-to-swallow softgel that only needs to be taken once daily. Get 500% of your daily value of vitamin A and keep your eyes, skin, and immune system at optimal health.
Try it today!
1 softgel contains:
Vitamin A (from retinyl palmitate and fish liver oil) 25,000 IU (500%)
Other Ingredients: Softgel Capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water) and organic extra virgin olive oil.
Contains fish (cod, saithe, haddock, pollock).
Not manufactured with: yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish ingredients. Kosher and Non-GMO. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Adults: Take 1 softgel daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
For adults only. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. Consult with your physician. Also consult physician if taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. California Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.