Bioclinic Naturals Probiotic-Pro BB536
Brand: Bioclinic Naturals
Product Code: probiotic-pro-bb536-BCN
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
Probiotic-Pro BB536 Bifidobacterium longum by Bioclinic Naturals is a high-potency shelf stable probiotic with 10 billion active cells.
- High potency: 10 billion CFU of Bifidobacterium longum BB536 per capsule
- Superior shelf stability when compared to other species of Bifidobacterium
- BB536 one of the most studied species in the world
- Resistance to GI acidity allows it to reach large intestine
- Stable at room temperature. Refrigeration not required.
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- Guaranteed to meet or exceed Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) of the FDA, Health Canada and the TGA of Australia
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
1–2 capsules 2–3 times daily or as directed by a health care professional.
Children can take at half adult dose if able to swallow capsules or simply open the capsule contents and sprinkle onto food or mix with juice, smoothie or other liquids.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate) 40 mg
- BB536® Bifidobacterium longum 10 billion CFU (CFU: colony forming units.)
Other ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, purified water), microcrystalline cellulose and magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).
Do not use if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain.
Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition (AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long term corticosteroid treatment) without supervision by a health care professional.
Contains milk casein. It is not recommended for those with milk or casein allergies.
If pregnant or nursing, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Guaranteed 10 billion active cells at the time of manufacture.
No known drug interactions exist. Separation by at least 2 hours from antibiotic use may improve the efficacy of Probiotic-Pro BB536.