- Brand: Gaia Herbs
- Product Code: oil-of-oregano-GH-60-lqd-pyt
- Quantity per Container: 60 Liquid Phyto Caps
Oil of Oregano from Gaia Herbs contains phytochemicals which support the natural resistance of the body. Gaia Herbs supercritical CO2 extract of Oregano volatile oils contains phenols, including Carvacrol and Thymol. These oils help support a healthy microbial environment in the intestines and a healthy immune response.
- Supports healthy immune system functions
- Supports healthy digestive flora
- Natural antioxidant source: carvacrol & thymol
- Vegan, soy-free, no gluten
- Each capsule contains 2,400mg dry herb equivalent
- Tested free of heavy metal toxicity
Oregano contains key constituents that function synergistically to support the natural resistance in the body to microscopic invaders in the environment. Specifically, the volatile oils found in oregano, including carvacrol and thymol, help to support a healthy microbial environment in the intestines and throughout the body.
1 capsule contains:
Oregano leaf supercritical CO2 extract 230mg
---Carvacrol and Thymol 32mg
Other Ingredients: sunflower lecithin and vegan capsule (hypromellose).
Contains NO: gluten, soy. Vegan.
Adults: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily between meals. Suggested maximum time of use 2 to 4 weeks or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your doctor before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children. Use only as directed on label.