- Brand: Twinlab
- Product Code: l-arginine-500-mg-TWL
- Servings per Container: 100
- Quantity per Container: 100 Capsules
L-Arginine from Twinlab is a free-form amino acid that is needed to create both creatine and urea, a waste product that is necessary for the removal of ammonia from the body. While the body typically manufactures enough l-arginine, it is considered a semi-essential amino acid as supplementation is sometimes needed.
- Each capsule contains 500mg of L-arginine.
- No tablet binders, coatings or colors. NO added flavorings, artificial sweeteners, colorings, or preservatives.
- Manufactured in Twinlab's NSF GMP registered facility.
Arginine is a precursor to nitric oxide, which causes relaxation of the blood vessels, and also plays a key role in the production of protein.
1 capsule contains:
---(as L-arginine hydrochloride, L-arginine)
Other Ingredients: gelatin, cellulose. Contains 2% or less of: medium chain triglycerides, magnesium stearate.
Adults: Take one capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.