- Brand: NOW Foods
- Product Code: grapeseed-oil-NOW-16-oz
- Quantity per Container: 16 Oz
Gentle Grapeseed Oil for Skin and Hair
Sensitive skin has a way of letting you know when something isn't right for it - dramatically. It breaks out, turns red, or feels itchy and starts peeling - or all of the above. At which point you throw your hands up in frustration as, yet again, you have to toss another skin care product due to your temperamental epidermis.
Grapeseed oil is a light, gentle, easily absorbed oil suitable for all skin types - including sensitive skin - which may help soothe, soften and moisturize without clogging pores or promoting breakouts.
Grapeseed Oil from NOW Foods is a pure, antioxidant-rich, multipurpose base oil for home beauty and body care recipes, that may also be used by itself to nourish and repair skin. It may help lessen the appearance of scars, stretch marks, age and sun spots while promoting elasticity and firmness.
About this Grapeseed Oil:
- Light, easily absorbed
- Gentle enough for sensitive or reactive skin, babies and children
- May reduce appearance of scars and stretch marks
- May help lighten age and "sun" spots
- May promote healthy collagen and elastin for firmer appearance
- Rich in Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins (OPCs) - potent flavonoid antioxidants approxiamately 50 times stronger than vitamin C & E
- High in linoleic acid - a fatty acid that helps nourish and repair skin
- Versatile - may be used as a facial cleansing oil, massage oil, carrier oil for aromatherapy oils, in home body care recipes such as lip balms, creams, salves and more
- 100% pure Grapeseed oil
- No additives or preservatives.
- Cruelty free - not tested on animals
- Food grade
Suggested Use for Grapeseed Oil:
This Grapeseed oil is a pure, light, gentle moisturizer that may help soften, firm and nourish skin, including sensitive or acne-prone skin types. Use it as a soothing massage oil with your favorite essential oil scents or use it to make your own natural body scrubs, lotions, lip balms and more. Order now!