- Brand: Trace Minerals Research
- Product Code: electrolyte-stamina-tabs-TMR-90-tblts
- Quantity per Container: 90 Tablets
Electrolyte Stamina from Trace Minerals Research is an ideal choice for sports performance, people working in high temperatures, and anyone expecting to experience high levels of fluid loss.
- Supports energy, endurance, muscle stamina, hydration and reduced muscle cramps
- Vitamin B6 (P-5-P) and taurine help get magnesium into the cells more efficiently to help reduce muscle cramps, maintain muscle stamina and support ATP production and cardio endurance.
- High performance energy formula of balanced ionic minerals
- Contains magnesium, potassium, B6, taurine and ionic trace minerals
- Vegan. Gluten-free.
- GMP Quality Assured
Electrolyte Stamina Tablets replenish your body's lost nutrients during activity so you can perform at your best. These nutrients help conduct the electrical energies and balance fluid absorption and pressure throughout the body so you can feel recharged.
6 tablets contain:
Total Carbohydrate 2g
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 2mg (118%)
Iron (Iron Glycinate) 5mg (28%)
Magnesium 250mg (60%)
---(from ITM, Magnesium Glycinate)
Chloride 800mg (35%)
---(from ITM, Sodium and Potassium Chloride)
Sodium (from Sodium Chloride, ITM) 270mg (12%)
Potassium 575mg (12%)
---(as Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride)
ConcenTrace Blend 1 tsp.
Ionic Trace Mineral (ITM) Complex 1530mg
Sulfate (from ITM) 110mg
Kelp (Laminaria digitata) Extract 100mg
Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) Leaf 50mg
Boron (from ITM, Boron Citrate) 2mg
Ingredients: stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate. Certified Vegan. Gluten-free.
Adults: 4 to 6 tablets daily, depending on activity, divided with meals and before and after periods of physical activity. Take with large amounts of fluid.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.