BioSpec Bio-Flex II
Product Code: bio-flex-ii-BSP-240-tblts
Quantity per Container: 240 Tablets
Bio-Flex II from BioSpec Nutritionals provides a comprehensive blend of glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate, and methyl-sulfonyl-methane (MSM), three leading ingredients believed to provide nutritional support for joint and cartilage health maintenance. Supporting nutrients and botanicals shown to support a healthy inflammatory response also included in support of heathy joints.
- Broad-spectrum nutritional formula designed for joint health support.
- Provides nutritional components for healthy cartilage
- MSM provides organic sulfur to assist with the construction of healthy glycosaminoglycans necessary for the formation of connective tissue
- May improve collagen synthesis and the lubrication of joint structures
- May inhibit enzymes that cause degeneration of the cartilage matrix
- Provides a unique blend of herbal extracts that inhibit the synthesis of pro-inflammatory eicosanoids
- Manufactured to meet or exceed all GMP standards
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
As a nutritional supplement for adults, 4 tablets daily or as directed by your Healthcare Professional. For best results, take 2 tablets with AM meal and 2 tablets with PM meal.
- Serving Size: 4 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Vitamin C (ascorbate complex) 200 mg
- Calcium (ascorbate / lactate) 70 mg
- Manganese (sulfate) 10 mg
- Glucosamine Sulfate (purified 2KCL from shellfish) 2000 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (purified) 500 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids (undiluted complex) 500 mg
- Curcumin Extract (95% curcuminoids) 300 mg
- Ginger Extract (5% gingerols & shogaols) 300 mg
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane - MSM 200 mg
- White Willow Bark 200 mg
- Boswellia Serrata Extract (65% boswellic acids) 200 mg
- Devils Claw 200 mg
- Base contains 50 mg each:
Other Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, and Croscarmellose Sodium.
Do not use if allergic to shellfish.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.