- Brand: Unda
- Product Code: unda-243-UND
- Quantity per Container: 0.7 Oz
Find Relief from Feelings of Overindulgence
We've all had times when we've eaten too much food or drank too much alcohol, and the after effects on doing so can be a real pain to deal with. Feelings of indigestion and nausea are just two of the symptoms you may experience, and if you're looking for fast relief, UNDA may have just what you need.
UNDA 243 is a homeopathic product that contains a mix of ingredients to help relieve the most common symptoms of overindulgence in food and alcohol, so you can get feel better, sooner.
- Formulated with a blend of 5 different homeopathic ingredients
- Has its own unique finger print, and is based on the integrated theories and principles of homeopathy, traditional Chinese medicine, oligotherapy, botany, and anthroposophy
- Is key to biotherapeutic drainage, and works on terrain and physiological levels
- Suitable for use by adults and children as young as twelve
Recovering from overindulgence has never been healthier or easier. Give UNDA 243 a try today, and see the difference it may be able to make in how you're feeling. Order now!
Each Drop Contains Equal Parts of:
Podophyllum peltatum (Mayapple) Underground Parts 4X
Combretum raimbaultii Leaf 4X
Boldo Leaf 4X
Lycopodium clavatum (Clubmoss) Spore 4X
Cholesterinum (Cholesterol) 12X
Inactive Ingredients: Ethanol (beet), purified water. Contains 31% alcohol.
Adults (18 years and older): Take 5 drops three times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (12-17 years): Take 2 to 3 drops three times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Acute Dosing: Follow the above age recommended drop amounts and take every 15 to 60 minutes (up to 12 times per day) or until symptoms improve, then resume general dosing.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner.