- Brand: Boericke & Tafel
- Product Code: ssssting-stop-topical-gel-BT
- Quantity per Container: 1 Oz
When the Bugs Bite...
Getting outdoors is good for you - but there are some things out there that might bug you.
No one likes insect bites and stings - sometimes they itch, sometimes they really hurt. But you can bite back with Ssssting Stop Insect Gel from Boericke & Tafel.
This homeopathic topical gel was designed to provide relief from non-poisonous insect bites or stings. That includes everything mosquitoes and biting ants to bees and wasps. Plus, it may also help sooth cold sores and fever blisters.
Don't go camping or fishing without this handy gel. Keep it in your first aid kit and you'll always be ready to stop the sting before bugs takes the fun out of outdoor adventure and relaxation.
- Homeopathic gel for insect bites and stings
- Relieves itching, redness, discomfort and inflammation
- May also sooth fever blisters and cold sores
- Easily absorbed into the skin
- Includes witch hazel, citronella, jojoba and eucalyptis oils
- Contains NO steroids, hydrocortisone, antihistamines or DEET /li>
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for the entire family
Those bugs will find you - no matter what. But this time you won't mind as much. You've got the right stuff to take away the sting naturally. Just get your own tube of Ssssting Stop Gel from Boericke & Tafel.
Echinacea angustifolia 1X HPUS** 10% (Inflammation)
Ledum palustre 1X HPUS** 10% (Pain and itch)
Urtica dioica 1X HPUS** 10% (Pain and itch)
Other Ingredients: carbomer, citronella oil, ethyl alcohol, eucalyptus oil, jojoba oil, purified water, sodium hydroxide, witch hazel.
**This ingredient is included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area. Repeat as needed.
Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
- In case of deep cuts, puncture wounds or animal bites consult a physician.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if increased skin irritation/rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days of regular use as directed. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Breast-feeding women should not apply to breast area.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal. Variations in color have no effect on quality, purity or freshness of the product.