DaVinci Labs Spectra Woman Multi
Brand: DaVinci Labs
Product Code: spectra-woman-multi-DL-240-tblts
Quantity per Container: 240 Tablets
Spectra Woman is the only high potency full spectrum multiple vitamin mineral supplement for women to contain 56 nutrients including those most important for the woman such as calcium (for bone health), iron (for healthy red blood cells), beta-carotene, biotin (for nail and hair health), gamma linolenic acid from evening primrose oil, octacosanol, grape seed extract (a potent antioxidant important for maintaining capillary strength) and vegetarian digestive enzymes.*
- Specifically designed to include nutrients vital to the unique needs of women.*
- Calcium: Studies indicate that 80% of all American women are deficient in calcium. Spectra Women contains 100% of the RDA for Calcium.
- Beta carotene: The FDA has made the following recommendation: "Women of childbearing age are advised to choose fortified foods that contain Vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene rather than preformed Vitamin A, whenever possible." Spectra Woman follows that recommendation by providing 15,000 IU of beta-carotene.*
- L-Cysteine, L-Glutamine and DL-Methionine are amino acids that are necessary for increased mental energy. They are in the pure crystalline form for immediate assimilation by the body.*
- Gamma Linolenic Acid is an essential fatty acid that is necessary for the production of hormone-like substances in the body known as prostaglandins, in particular prostaglandins from the E1 Series or PGE1. Aging, stress, PMS and obesity have all been associated with low levels of PGE1 in the body.*
- Octacosanol supports endurance, stamina and strength.*
- Grape Seed Extract is a rich source of a group of water-soluble bioflavonoids known as proanthocyanidins (PCOs). Grape Seed Extract is guaranteed to yield 95% PCOs.* PCOs are potent antioxidants and have also been shown to strengthen capillaries.* Bruising, varicose veins and abnormal menstrual bleeding are associated with weak capillaries.
- Vegetarian Digestive Enzymes: a proprietary blend of vegetarian digestive enzymes that aid the body in digesting and absorbing food nutrients.*
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets with breakfast and 2 tablets with lunch, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 2 tablets
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (100% Beta Carotene) 7,500 IU (150%)
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid and Ca Ascorbate) 500 mg (833%)
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 200 IU (50%)
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 200 IU (667%)
- Vitamin K1 (Phytonadione) 2.5 mcg (3%)
- Thiamin 35 mg (2333%)
- Riboflavin 35mg (2059%)
- Niacin (as Niacinamide & Niacin) 35 mg (175%)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl and Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate) 35 mg (1750%)
- Folic Acid 250 mcg (63%)
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 35 mcg (583%)
- Biotin 300 mcg (100%)
- Pantothenic Acid (as Ca Pantothenate) 35 mg (350%)
- Calcium (Ca Carbonate and Ca Citrate) 500 mg (50%)
- Iron (as FE aspartate, Fe glycinate & Fe fumarate) 9 mg (50%)
- Iodine (from kelp) 35 mcg (23%)
- Magnesium (Mg Carbonate) 180 mg (45%)
- Zinc (Gluconate) 10 mg (67%)
- Selenium (as Se AAC and Selenomethionine) 25 mcg (36%)
- Copper (as Cu AAC) 0.025 mg (1%)
- Manganese (Mn Gluconate) 2.5 mg (125%)
- Chromium (Cr Polynicotinate) 25 mcg (21%)
- Molybdenum (as Mo AAC) 25 mcg (33%)
- Potassium (K Citrate) 25 mg (1%)
- Boron (as Boron AAC) 0.5 mg
- Nickel (Sulfate) 0.25 mcg
- Silicon (from Horsetail Rush) 3 mg
- Vanadium (Vanadyl Sulfate) 10 mcg
- Choline (Citrate and Bitartrate) 35 mg
- Inositol 35 mg
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 35 mg
- L-Cysteine (Enteric Coated) 50 mg
- L-Glutamine 50 mg
- DL-Methionine (Enteric Coated) 50 mg
- L-Aspartic Acid 75 mg
- Octacosanol (from sugar cane) 500 mcg
- Soy Lecithin 50 mg
- Grape Seed Extract 10 mg
- Gamma Linolenic Acid (from primrose oil) 5 mg
- RNA (ribonucleic acid) 5 mg
- Mixed Citrus Bioflavonoids 100 mg
- Hesperidin 12.5 mg
- Rutin 12.5 mg
- Pectin 12.5 mg
- Betaine Hydrochloride 10 mg
- Bromelain 2 mg
- Papain (Enteric Coated) 2 mg
- Cellulase Enzymes 2 mg
- Proprietary Blend of Vegetarian Enzymes (8 mg):
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under the age of 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.