- Brand: Health Concerns
- Product Code: six-gentlemen-HLC-90-tblts
- Quantity per Container: 90 Tablets
Six Gentlemen Xiang Sha Liu Jun Zi Tang from Health Concerns is the classic Chinese formula that addresses deficiency of spleen qi. Its basis is four herbs (the Four Gentlemen), which tonify the qi of both the spleen and lung.
- Addresses fatigue, weakness of the limbs, loss of appetite, gas and bloating after meals
- Supports resolving nausea and vomiting caused by dampness affecting the spleen/stomach
- Addresses phlegm accumulated due to spleen qi deficiency
- Chinese Effects: Tonifies Qi; Harmonizes the spleen and stomach; Strengthens the spleen; Transforms phlegm
3 tablets (2250mg) contain:
Proprietary Blend (750mg per tablet):
Codonopsis root (dang shen), White Atractylodes rhizome (bai zhu), Poria sclerotium (fu ling), Baked Licorice root (zhi gan cao), Citrus peel (chen pi), Pinellia rhizome (ban xia), Vladimiria Souliei root (mu xiang), Cardamon fruit (sha ren)
Other Ingredients: vegetable gum, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, cellulose.
Adults: Take 3 tablets 2 to 3 times per day between meals or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
This product is not intended for use by pregnant women. Keep out of the reach of children.