- Brand: Designs For Health
- Product Code: silvercillin-DFH-16-oz
- Quantity per Container: 16 Oz
Silvercillin Liquid by Designs For Health is an antimicrobial composed of pure silver complexed with purified water. Silvercillin Liquid utilizes a technological breakthrough allowing for the production of a silver particle small enough to enter a single red blood cell, enabling the silver to travel through capillaries, the tiniest blood vessels in the body, and inactivate viruses at the cellular level. This breakthrough permanently distributes the mineral into the structure of the water, so the silver will not fall out of solution or suspension.
As a result, the pure silver in Silvercillin Liquid has been shown to provide a whole host of health benefits, from getting rid of drug-resistant bacterial strains to inhibiting viral replication as well as stimulating stem cell production. It can be used internally with no known side effects.
Benefits of Silvercillin Liquid may include:
Mechanisms of action
- Broad-spectrum antimicrobial - capable of inactivating many pathogens, even those resistant to antibiotics
- Can be used internally - non- irritating to mucous membranes
- May be useful for infections of any kind
- Does not encourage resistant microbial strains
- Does not interfere with antibiotics and may increase the benefits of specific antibiotics
- Spares good bacteria
- Faster healing via stem cell stimulation
- Non-toxic, even if used multiple times per day for weeks
- No known side effects or contraindications; suitable for all individuals
- Immune system support
- Manufactured in a GMP Certified Facility
- Catalytic action
- Viral disruption
- Identical resonance frequency as air/water purifiers (inactivates bacteria, mold, etc.)
- Redox reaction and selective binding to pathogens
- Stimulates stem cell production
Servings (5 mL) per container: about 95
5 mL (approx. 1 tsp) contains:
Purified Silver 75mcg
Other Ingredients: purified water.
Contains NO: gluten, dairy, soy, GMOs.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 5 mL (approx. 1 teaspoon) orally per day or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.