Serola Biomechanics Serola Sacroiliac Belt
- Brand: Serola Biomechanics
- Product Code: serola-sacroilliac-belt-SER-large
- Quantity per Container: 1 Belt
Serola Biomechanics Sacroiliac Belt offers assistance to the base of the spine, increasing strength throughout the back, hips and legs, and lessening the chance of injury during work or leisure.
- Improves core strength and increases mobility
- Relieves lower back, hip and leg pain
- Normalizes function of the sacroiliac joint
- Small: 30-34 inches hip
- Medium: 34-40 inches hip
- Large: 40-46 inches hip
- X-Large: 46-52 inches hip
How does the Serola belt work?
- When SI joint ligaments are loose, muscles in the lower back, hips and legs tighten to compensate.
- Tightness creates muscle pain, soreness, weakness and increased chance of injury.
- The Serola Belt supports the ligaments so the muscles can relax.
Wear the Serola Sacroiliac Belt just above the leg bones that protrude from the sides of your hips (trochanters). First close the belt tightly around your hips, then pull the two elastic bands around toward the front. To ensure the best fit, always put the belt on in this manner.
During painful episodes, wear the Serola Sacroiliac Belt should be worn as much as possible during the day and night. If irritation or rash is encountered while wearing the belt, discontinue use and see a doctor.
For maximum safety, support, and to help avoid pain, the Serola Sacroiliac Belt should be worn whenever you engage in activities involving bending, lifting or twisting. Because constriction of the abdomen may alter blood flow in susceptible people, it is advisable to check your blood pressure with use of this or any other belt.
Hand wash in cold water.