- Brand: Solaray
- Product Code: saw-palmetto-580-mg-SLR-180-vg-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 180 Veg Capsules
Natural Prostate Support with Saw Palmetto Berries
Saw Palmetto Berries from Solaray is an herbal supplement that may provide nutritive support for a healthy prostate and normal urinary function. Contains only wild-crafted Saw Palmetto (serenoa repens) berry.
About this Saw Palmetto Berry Supplement:
Saw Palmetto is a species of palm native to the southeastern coast of the United States, with fanning saw-toothed leaves and small yellow berries. It has a long history of a variety of uses as a food and medicinal plant.
Saw Palmetto berries are naturally rich in flavonoids, protective pigments with antioxidant properties, as well as polysaccharides, anti-inflammatory compounds that may also support normal immune function.
- Delivers 580mg Saw Palmetto (serenoa repens) berry per capsule
- Wild-crafted in the U.S.A
- May help support prostate health
- May promote normal, healthy urinary tract function
- May support normal respiratory function
- Rich in antioxidant flavonoids
- High in polysaccharides - may support healthy immune function and inflammatory response
- Solaray guarantees that NO ingredients other than those listed on the label have been added to this product
Suggested Use for Saw Palmetto Berries:
Prostate health is particularly important to men over 50. If you're concerned about maintaining normal prostate and urinary function naturally - and avoiding uncomfortable or serious conditions - try this wild-crafted Saw Palmetto berry supplement today!
1 VegCap contains:
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) (berry) 580mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule.
Vegan and Non-GMO.
Adults: Use only as directed. Take one VegCap three times daily with a meal or glass of water. Store in a cool, dry place.
Use only as directed. Keep your licensed healthcare practitioner informed when using this product. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.