- Brand: Dr. Mercola
- Product Code: quercetin-pterostilbene-advanced-DRM-60-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
Dr. Mercola's Quercetin and Pterostilbene Advanced formula uses liposomal technology to increase these compounds' bioavailability by as much as 20 times.
With the ability to penetrate every cell and tissue in your body, this formula:
- Supports your natural defense against seasonal threats.
- Supports lung and bronchial tract health.
- Supports the production of new mitochondria in your brain and muscle.
- Supports a healthy, normal immune response.
- Helps protect cells and tissues against free radical damage.
- Supports an already normal inflammatory response.
- Boosts mental performance following extreme physical stress.
- Supports healthy cellular aging.
- Helps protect against lipid peroxidation in your cells and tissues.
- Supports metabolic health.
This unique formula contains Quercetin Phytosome Complex from Styphnolobium japonicum, or the Sophora japonica flower bud and the active form of pterostilbene that's nature identical to blueberries, trans-Pterostilbene. Quercetin Phytosome Complex is an enhanced version of quercetin that incorporates phospholipids to protect the quercetin and aid in the formation of liposomes in your stomach. These liposomes surround the quercetin complex and assist its transport across your cell membranes for increased absorption potential.
2 capsules contain:
Total Carbohydrate <1g
---Dietary Fiber <1g
Quercetin Phytosome Complex 500mg
---from [Sophora japonica (flower)]
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), carrot powder, sunflower lecithin, potato maltodextrin, silicon dioxide.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily. One in the morning and one in the evening.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, including cholesterol lowering medication or have a medical condition including high cholesterol, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.